Alzheimer’s and another forms of dementia can create unique life challenges for individuals as well as for their families and friends who are caring for them. If someone you love is living with Alzheimer’s or other form of dementia, two things are usually top of mind: keeping your loved one safe and protected AND ensuring there is plenty of interaction and engaging opportunities to continue living life as independently as they possibly can. At Fountain Square of Lompoc we offer a comfortable, engaging and secure environment where individuals are encouraged to maintain their independence to help improve the way they respond to the life they are living right now.
We believe everyone has a rich story that is uniquely their own. Our trained staff is committed to learning about each residents’ history, their family and friends, their careers, hobbies and other interests so we can make meaningful connections and provide an extra level of comfort, respect and dignity. This helps us take a more personalized approach to caring for each resident that focuses on their strengths, talents and preferences.
- Three delicious meals a day served restaurant-style with table side service
- Housekeeping, personal laundry & linen services
- Trained staff available around-the-clock
- Full-time licensed nurse on staff to oversee and direct resident care
- Supervision and assistance as needed with dressing, bathing and grooming
- Health & wellness monitoring
- Medication administration
- Daily opportunities for learning, fun, fitness and socialization
- Inviting common areas to encourage interaction and socialization
- Tranquil secure rooftop terrace with comfortable seating areas and raised gardening beds
- Scheduled transportation available
Selecting a senior living community comes with many questions and you don’t have to navigate them alone. Our staff is available to provide the information you need to make a confident decision. Submit a request and we will be in touch shortly.